Included in the Trip:
Standard Package In Standard Hotel & Resorts
Hotel A G
Jet Ski Compliment
Premium Package In Standard Hotel & Resorts
Hotel S L International
Eldorado Beach Resort
Glass Bottom Compliment
Deluxe Package In Deluxe Hotel & Resorts
Hotel SR Castle
Hotel Sea Port
Havelock Holiday Beach Resort
One Day Dinner Compliment
Luxury Package In Luxury Hotel & Resorts
Sands Marina Beach Resort
Havelock Holiday Beach Resort
Photo Shot Compliment
Royal Package In Royal Hotel & Resorts
Sinclairs bay view
Lemon tree(parasailing complimentry)
Sea shell beach resort
Sandy waves beach resort( candle light dinner complimentry)
Scuba Diving Compliment
Proceed for a sightseeing City tour, cellular jail Move out for Cellular Jail, carbyn’s cove beach, and in the evening witness Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail - the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive in the show.
Overnight stay at Port Blair
It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. Go on for full day excursion to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay.
Ross Island, a former British capital in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, witnessed British rule, Japanese occupation (1942-1945), and is now under Indian Navy control. Accessible by a 20-minute boat ride from Port Blair's Phoenix Bay Jetty, it showcases British-era ruins - a church, printing press, and more. The Navy maintains the Smrithika museum with historical artifacts. A serene British graveyard enveloped by coconut palms adds historical charm. The lush island provides nature walks amidst deer, peacocks, and exotic birds, offering a peaceful retreat.
Overnight stay at Port Blair
Havelock is a picturesque natural paradise with beautiful white sandy beaches and crystal clear transparent waters, rich coral reefs and lush green forest. The island offers state-of-the-art facilities for snorkeling and scuba diving. It is one of the populated islands in the Andaman group with an area of 113 sq. km. and is located 68 km of north-east of Port Blair.
Radha Nagar Beach
Radha Nagar beach on Havelock's south coast, 12 km from the ferry pier, is a pristine 2 km long, 30-40 meters wide grade A beach with fine white coral sand. It offers a gentle 1:20 gradient, ideal for sunbathing and swimming. Facing south, it has unobstructed sun exposure, and rocky outcrops add diversity. Water quality is exceptional, with calm, clear waters and minimal wave action. Perfect for beachgoers and swimmers.
Overnight stay at Havelock
Visit the Fisheries Museum, anthropological museum, water Sports complex, Joggers Park
This is an emporium for wooden handicrafts managed by the government in Port Blair. Splendid varieties of furniture, beautiful wooden dolls, small, chairs, wooden vessels, shell ornaments, wooden walking sticks and ornamental lamps are exhibited. It is a fair price shop.
Overnight stay at Port Blair
It's time to check out from your hotel and transfer to Port Blair Airport/Harbor for your onward journey. Return home with cherished memories of your Andaman Delight adventure.
Andaman tour package with hotel and flight booking.
- Warm Welcome: Upon your arrival at Port Blair Airport, our courteous Tour Executives will meet and greet you, ensuring a smooth start to your Andaman adventure.
- Refreshing Welcome Drinks: Start your journey with a refreshing welcome drink (non-alcoholic) upon check-in at the hotel.
- Private Luxury A/C Car: Enjoy comfortable and private transportation with luxury air-conditioned cars for all transfers and sightseeing in Port Blair and Havelock.
- Comfortable Accommodation: Relax in well-appointed A/C rooms on a twin-sharing basis for three nights in Port Blair and one night in Havelock Island.
- Delicious Breakfast: Kickstart your day with a complimentary breakfast (CP plan) included in all packages. Options for lunch and dinner are also available as per your selection.
- Hydration: Stay refreshed with a daily provision of one water bottle in your hotel room.
- Seamless Entry: We take care of all the entry permits, entry tickets, and boat tickets wherever required, ensuring you can focus on enjoying your trip.
- Assistance: Our team is dedicated to providing assistance at all arrival and departure points, ensuring you have a hassle-free experience throughout your journey.
- Cruise Experience: Experience the beauty of the Andaman Sea with a private cruise to and from Havelock Island, adding an extra touch of luxury to your trip.
- Hotel GST: All applicable Goods and Services Tax (GST) for your hotel stay is included in the package, ensuring transparency in pricing.
Package Does Not Include:
- Personal Expenses: Please note that our package does not cover personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages. These expenses will be incurred at your discretion during your stay.
- Meals: The package does not include any meals unless they are specifically mentioned in the itinerary. You are free to explore culinary delights at your own expense.
- Airfare: Neither domestic nor international airfare is included in the package. Travel to and from the Andaman Islands is not part of the package and should be arranged separately.
- Optional Activities: Any optional, suggested, or unspecified activities not outlined in the itinerary are not included. You may choose to participate in these activities at your own cost and discretion.
- Camera Fees: Camera fees, whether for still photography or videography, are not covered by the package and should be paid separately if required.
- Undersea Walk, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, and Games: While the Andaman Islands offer exciting underwater adventures, activities such as undersea walk, scuba diving, snorkeling, and various water sports are not included in the package and can be arranged separately.
- GST: The package price does not include the Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 5%, which will be added to the final cost of the package.
50% of the total amount should be paid at the time of booking and the balance amount to be paid at the first day of the arrival
For child 0 to 12 months complimentary
1 to 5 years only cruise charge – INR 4500/- per child
5 years and above – 20% discount in the package cost – with extra mattress
5 years and above – 30% discount in the package cost – without extra mattress
Andaman Guru Holidays believe in helping its customers as far as possible,and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
1. Any Reservation cancelled before 45 days there will be fully refunded.
2. Any Reservation cancelled between 30 days there will be 50% refunded.
3.Any Reservation cancelled between 15 days there will be no refunded.
1.The Tourist arriving at Port Blair will be tested for COVID-19 at Veer Savarkar Airport using Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) the results will be given at the airport itself. The Tourist will be charged as per rate fixed by Administration (Presently INR 500/- per person ) .If the Tourist test negative , he/she can proceed for the trip , if found positive, he/she will be have to undergo institutional isolation till the recovery from COVID-19.Only after receiving the report tour will be started.
2.Mandatory COVID-19 negative report from mainland India based ICMR approved lab using “Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction”
(RTPCR) or True Nat Test (TNT) , However the sample for RTPCR/TNT should have been taken without 48hours of starting the journey from origin
station,(For e.g. if the tourist take a flight from Delhi/ Mumbai at 0600hrs on 1st November 2020, the sample for RTPCR / TNT test should have been taken not before 0600hrs on 30th October 2020.The result of this RTPCR/ TNT will be confirmed online using the SRF-ID,following with the tourist will be exempted from RAT testing at Port Blair Airport and can proceed for the trip.
3.If the Tourist on arrival at Port Blair Airport tests positive , he/she will need to undergo institutional isolation as per existing health protocols, the cost
for such isolation for govt facility will be paid by the tourist as fixed by the administration.
1.Hotel rooms are subject to availability, on verbal confirmation rooms will be blocked (if available) for two days. In case of non- payment of booking advance (which is 50%) the rooms will automatically be released after two days.
2.The itinerary is tentative, the days and timings may be changed depending upon the ferry and boat availability.
3.All guests who ever going to visit Havelock & Neil Island,whether day trip or overnight trip are required to carry their ID Proofs.
4.All hotels in Andaman have an early check in time and late checkout is subject to availability.
5.The car provided is only for pick up and drop or as per itinerary any extra usage will be chargeable extra.
6. All the activities at Andaman begin at a specific time and the car would arrive at the allotted time as informed by our representative. Request you to please be ready at the time allotted.
7. Any tour cancellation depends upon the weather or natural disorder. We will try our best to provide alternative tour.
8. Please note that you are visiting a place which has limited facilities and therefore you may have some inconvenience although we would try our best
to make your tour hassle free.