Included in the Trip:
Standard Package In Standard Hotel & Resorts
Hotel A G
C S Empire
Jet Ski Compliment
Premium Package In Standard Hotel & Resorts
Hotel S L International
Eldorado Beach Resort
Green Valley Resort
Glass Bottom Compliment
Deluxe Package In Deluxe Hotel & Resorts
Hotel SR Castle
Hotel Sea Port Swimming
Havelock Holiday Beach Resort pool
Peal Park Beach Resort Proberty
One Day Dinner Compliment
Luxury Package In Luxury Hotel & Resorts
Sands Marina Beach Resort
Havelock Holiday Beach Resort Pool
Summer Sand Beach Resort
Photo Shot Compliment
Royal Package In Royal Hotel & Resorts
Seashell Sinclairs Bay View
Sinclairs Bay View
Lemon Tree(parasailing complimentry)
Sea Shell Beach Resort
Sandy Waves Beach Resort(candle light dinner complimentry)
Sea Shell Samsara Resort
Scuba Diving Compliment
Proceed for a sightseeing City tour, cellular jail Move out for Cellular Jail, carbyn’s cove beach, and in the evening witness Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail - the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive in the show.
Overnight stay at Port Blair
Havelock is a picturesque natural paradise with beautiful white sandy beaches and crystal clear transparent waters, rich coral reefs and lush green forest. The island offers state-of-the-art facilities for snorkeling and scuba diving. It is one of the populated islands in the Andaman group with an area of 113 sq. km. and is located 68 km of north-east of Port Blair.
Radha Nagar Beach
Radha Nagar beach on Havelock's south coast, 12 km from the ferry pier, is a pristine 2 km long, 30-40 meters wide grade A beach with fine white coral sand. It offers a gentle 1:20 gradient, ideal for sunbathing and swimming. Facing south, it has unobstructed sun exposure, and rocky outcrops add diversity. Water quality is exceptional, with calm, clear waters and minimal wave action. Perfect for beachgoers and swimmers.
Overnight stay at Havelock
The stunning Elephant Beach gains its name from a wild elephant that used to chase visitors away years ago. Elephant Beach is a secluded beach with clear blue waters and sugary white sand. It can be reached via small boats cruising through the dark blue sea. Alternatively, one can reach Elephant beach by taking a trek from the forest camp on the way to Radhanagar, which would take about 45 minutes. Snorkeling in this beach is a memorable experience. Those who don’t want to wet their feet but still would like to enjoy the underwater coral can always rent out glass bottom boats from private
Overnight stay at Havelock
On the fifth day of your romantic retreat, visit Kalapathar Beach, known for its stunning black rocks. This beach offers mesmerizing views, providing a fantastic backdrop for a memorable photoshoot.
Overnight stay at Havelock
Neil Island is known for its natural wonders, especially the beaches. A trip to three such beaches (including one with a natural bridge) is commonly called the 3 point tour. One starts with visiting the natural rock formation or the Bharatpur beach, moves on to the next point and then ends the day with a view of the sun dipping down at the gorgeous Lakshmanpur beach.
Overnight stay at Neil Island
Visit the Fisheries Museum, anthropological museum, water Sports complex, Joggers Park
This is an emporium for wooden handicrafts managed by the government in Port Blair. Splendid varieties of furniture, beautiful wooden dolls, small, chairs, wooden vessels, shell ornaments, wooden walking sticks and ornamental lamps are exhibited. It is a fair price shop.
Overnight stay at Port Blair
As your tropical honeymoon in Andaman comes to an end, check out from your hotel and transfer to the Port Blair Airport or Harbour for your onward journey. Depart with wonderful and sweet memories of a truly romantic and unforgettable vacation.
This tropical paradise has been the perfect backdrop for your honeymoon, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Honeymoon tour in andaman
- Meet and Greet by our Tour Executives on arrival at Port Blair Airport.
- On arrival in hotel welcome drinks non-Alcohol
- All Transfers and Sightseeing in Port Blair as per the Above-itinerary by private luxury A/C Car.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing in Havelock as per the itinerary by private luxury A/C Car
- Accommodation A/C Room on twin sharing basis for 03 nights at Port Blair.
- Accommodation A/C Cottage on twin sharing basis for 01nights at Havelock Island.
- Daily (cp plan )Breakfast complimentary in all the packages ,( lunch & dinner as selected)
- Daily 1 water bottle at hotel room Entry permits, entry tickets, boat tickets wherever required.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points wherever required.
- Havelock to & from by Private cruise.
- Hotel GST.
Package does not includes
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Domestic or International Airfare.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- It also not includes Undersea Walk (Sea walking), Scuba Diving,Snorkeling and Game
- Package GST 5%
50% of the total amount should be paid at the time of booking and the balance amount to be paid at the first day of the arrival
For child 0 to 12 months complimentary
1 to 5 years only cruise charge – INR 4500/- per child
5 years and above – 20% discount in the package cost – with extra mattress
5 years and above – 30% discount in the package cost – without extra mattress
Andaman Guru Holidays believe in helping its customers as far as possible,and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
1. Any Reservation cancelled before 45 days there will be fully refunded.
2. Any Reservation cancelled between 30 days there will be 50% refunded.
3.Any Reservation cancelled between 15 days there will be no refunded.
1.The Tourist arriving at Port Blair will be tested for COVID-19 at Veer Savarkar Airport using Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) the results will be given at the airport itself. The Tourist will be charged as per rate fixed by Administration (Presently INR 500/- per person ) .If the Tourist test negative , he/she can proceed for the trip , if found positive, he/she will be have to undergo institutional isolation till the recovery from COVID-19.Only after receiving the report tour will be started.
2.Mandatory COVID-19 negative report from mainland India based ICMR approved lab using “Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction”
(RTPCR) or True Nat Test (TNT) , However the sample for RTPCR/TNT should have been taken without 48hours of starting the journey from origin
station,(For e.g. if the tourist take a flight from Delhi/ Mumbai at 0600hrs on 1st November 2020, the sample for RTPCR / TNT test should have been taken not before 0600hrs on 30th October 2020.The result of this RTPCR/ TNT will be confirmed online using the SRF-ID,following with the tourist will be exempted from RAT testing at Port Blair Airport and can proceed for the trip.
3.If the Tourist on arrival at Port Blair Airport tests positive , he/she will need to undergo institutional isolation as per existing health protocols, the cost
for such isolation for govt facility will be paid by the tourist as fixed by the administration.
1.Hotel rooms are subject to availability, on verbal confirmation rooms will be blocked (if available) for two days. In case of non- payment of booking advance (which is 50%) the rooms will automatically be released after two days.
2.The itinerary is tentative, the days and timings may be changed depending upon the ferry and boat availability.
3.All guests who ever going to visit Havelock & Neil Island,whether day trip or overnight trip are required to carry their ID Proofs.
4.All hotels in Andaman have an early check in time and late checkout is subject to availability.
5.The car provided is only for pick up and drop or as per itinerary any extra usage will be chargeable extra.
6. All the activities at Andaman begin at a specific time and the car would arrive at the allotted time as informed by our representative. Request you to please be ready at the time allotted.
7. Any tour cancellation depends upon the weather or natural disorder. We will try our best to provide alternative tour.
8. Please note that you are visiting a place which has limited facilities and therefore you may have some inconvenience although we would try our best
to make your tour hassle free.